Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Tic Tac Toe #213

I was honored to be the winner of Tic Tac Toe #212 with this card.  Today I have a card for the current challenge at Tic Tac Toe using the middle column. 


I planned to use my Watercolor Stripes die but I guess I didn't bring it with me.  Fortunately I did have this one and cut and layered it twice before placing over my colored cardstock.  The flowers are Positive Vibes from Altenew stamped with their ink and layered three times.  The heat embossed sentiment is from Hero Arts. 

I'm so glad you dropped by.  I love it when you do.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

WAIT - WHAT????

I Card Everyone said...

I have this set on my desk at this very moment, Bobby!!! and even stamped them in shades of orange! Great minds or kismet?
Love your card!
=]

nancy littrell said...

Love your colors, pretty flowers and CAS card design, Bobby. TFS Hugs...

TK said...

VERY pretty -- love the orange, pretty flowers on your "lattice"

Loll said...

Your spray of flowers is gorgoeus Bobby. Love it over the striped background. xx

Silke Ledlow said...

Congrats on your TTTC win! This is another beautiful card...glad you had a chance to play again!

Anonymous said...

so pleased you entered our TTTC this week with another lovely card - wonderful colors and design - love your style!

Bonnie said...

I love the peach and white with the green leaves, Bobby! Such a pretty card! Congratulations on your win, my friend!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the peach colors. Your pretty flower spray looks great over your white die cut background.