Thursday, June 22, 2023

Time Out #241

 It's time for another challenge at Time Out.


I can't wait to see the funny cards in the gallery.  I'm sure some of them will be a hoot.  I hope yours will be one of them.   


I don't often do funny cards even though I like them.  I started with the MFT set Old Friends, colored with PolyChromos pencils.  A scalloped frame die set from Frantic Stamper was lightly inked on the rectangle and the frame cut in silver. The sentiment is from an older set from Catherine Pooler. 

Our guest for this challenge is Claire Apostoloff.  You will want to see what she and the Design Team have made for your inspiration.

Lawn Fawn is our sponsor for this challenge and the winner will receive a $25 store credit, so get out your funny sets and make a card. 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

10 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a great card, Bobby. Love your old friends, and the sentiment is hilarious! The silver frame is perfect. Great make for our challenge.

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... so love this set... definitely brings a smile to my face!

Marcia Hill said...

Totally made me smile Bobby and LOVE the sentiment!! It's me and Chris!! Hahaha!! Great card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Judy Woodland said...

I just adore this, so stinkin' CUTE. Very handy for many occasions, and I love the silver die cut panel.

I Card Everyone said...

I love this old couple and can just tell they'd laugh out loud over this pun-y sentiment - I did!
=]

Bonnie said...

A fun couple and great sentiment, Bobby! A fun card, my friend!

TK said...

Cuuuuute!! Love this sweet couple, sassy but true sentiment -- great card, Bobby!

Claire said...

I almost went for those stamps as well Bobby - I love that set! Great sentiment to go with it!

Loll said...

LOVE the sentiment, Bobby! What a great couple! :) xx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Spot on for the 'funny' theme! It really made me laugh :)