Sunday, October 22, 2023

Inspired By #259

I happened upon the Inspired By challenge and I have just the Halloween card for their ghost challenge. 


The night sky sets the mood for my ghostly scene.  It was colored with Distress Oxides after masking off a circle for the moon. The haunted house is a die from MFT with yellow vellum behind the windows.  Both the ghosts and the sentiment are from EbyE. 

Thanks for dropping by.  



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

fabBOOlous! Wouldn't you love to have that string-ghost pillow, Bobby? I'd take them all!
=]

Anonymous said...

Awesome Ghost Boo card, hugs, Lori m

Lisa Elton said...

So cute, Bobby and perfect for the ghost challenge!

Bonnie said...

I love how the ghosts are coming out of the windows, Bobby! They make card this scary and fun!