Monday, October 23, 2023

Krafty Chicks #686 and Peace On Earth #50

It's been a while since I made anything with the TH Woodlands trees and then I saw a card on Pinterest that Nancy Littrell made 7 years ago.  I'm CASEing Nancy's lovely card.  


Nancy's trees were cut from an alcohol panel while mine are from a panel smooshed with Distress Inks.  I also offset the trees to give the appearance of snow and used an embossing folder for the background but a different one than she used.  The gold embossed sentiment is from PinkFresh Studio.  

Another one for the stash.  How are you doing with your Christmas cards?







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty trees! This is a wonderful CAS card, Bobby!

Lori m said...

Wow...this is beautiful, love the offset trees, design and embossing folder, hugs, Lori m

I Card Everyone said...

I love those trees and haven't had them out this year either, Bobby! Thanks for the beautiful reminder! [looks great on that gorgeous embossing!]
=]

Judy Woodland said...

This is so pretty Bobby. It's a perfect card to mass produce for Christmas, I'm pinning. I may have to CASE this one.

Bonnie said...

Love your snowy trees, Bobby! One of my favorite die cuts!

TK said...

I always have loved those trees, they are unique and fun, but how about that background?!!! Wow, the folder dimension gives it an appearance of snowing coming down at an angle!

Darlene said...

Oh Bobby, this is just GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge ... don't forget to LINK back to our blog to qualify for prizes! Also, don't forget about our challenge using embossing folders called 'Can You Handle the Pressure' (link below) ... would love to have you share this beauty with us there also!! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

A pleasure to see your project in our gallery. Love your CAS approach and colour of the trees! What a great embossing folder in the background. Thanks for sharing.
Diane - DT @ Krafty Chicks Challenge

Kristin Sluhan said...

What a lovely card...the background is fantastic and I love the trees! I'm envious over that die.... Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and support!