Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Tic Tac Toe #231

Today I have a card for Tic Tac Toe, plaid - gingerbread - enamel dots.


The gingerbread man is from a new Spellbinders set called Stocking Full of Joy.  He's the only part of the set I used and he's decorated with icing from the set and enamel dots from Altenew.  The embossing folder is an oldie called Seeing Spots.  So old in fact that the embossing doesn't go to the edge of an A2 card so I trimmed it out before putting on my card base.  The plaid is from my stash and the sentiment is from CPD. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I love hearing from you.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

So stinkin' cute. The addition of the plaid is GENIUS!!!!

Bonnie said...

We were on the same page, Bobby! Love this gingerbread boy and your pretty Christmas plaid!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute little fella he is! I like that you used textured paper for him too. It gives him a baked look!

TK said...

Your handsome little man makes quite a card! So cute with the plaid, I just love seeing gingerbread men -- and I have none -- what a shame

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww...so cute Bobby! Love the plaid...makes your sweet little gingerbread man so festive looking! And your dotted embossing folder is one of my oldest favorites too! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Jeanne said...

This is adorable! I love the spots EF; it contrasts nicely with the plaid and emphasizes the enamel dots on the gingerbread man. Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!