Monday, November 6, 2023

Double D Challenge - Oh Deer

Sometimes I have a great idea, or so I think, and the results are meh.  I'm posting it anyway over at Double D where they have this mood board for their Oh Deer challenge.


The upper right picture reminded me of a stencil from long ago from Funky Fossil so I dug it out and made this card.


The background deer and striped paper are from my stash, not from the same paper pack though.  I used Altenew Cloud White through the stencil, cut it with an MFT oval, layered it up and added a sentiment from PTI.  I know just who this will go to and that's why I kept going even though I didn't like parts of it. 

I appreciate you taking the time to drop by.








If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Very good idea, Bobby! I hope it's for a guy. That great background paper somehow reminds me of men's boxer shorts! And I don't mean that in a negative way! OH DEER, is right! lol!
=]

TK said...

I think your card is fantastic! What a great masculine card

Bonnie said...

This is a great masculine card, Bobby! I love the stencil of the deer on the striped paper! I never think to stamp or stencil on decorative paper. It's something I need to remember.

Lisa Elton said...

I think it's a terrific masculine card, Bobby! The striped paper you used picks up the little woodgrain stripes from the small deer in the background perfectly!

Birgit said...

This is a fabulous masculine card! I love the woodgrains and the paper that looks like corrugated cardboard. Very natural elements for this beautiful card. Thanks for linking up to the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!