Monday, March 18, 2024

AAA Birthday #59

Hey there, crafty friends. I'm so glad you dropped by.

I did a lot of foiling several weeks ago and one of the cards works well for the geometric challenge at AAA Birthday


I used blue foil with the Geo Blocks from Pinkfresh Studio.  The blocks were colored with a stencil and various blue inks.  The sentiment is from a pack of foiled sentiments I bought.  EZPZ masculine card for my stash.

I made another one at the same time.


This one is foiled in black and stenciled in shades of gray with a sentiment from Altenew.

I hope your week is off to a good start.







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Fabulous, Bobby - especially loving the grays!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Two fantastic masculine cards, Bobby! I saw someone else mention black foil today. I need to look into that!

Bonnie said...

Both of these are wonderful guy cards, Bobby! The different colors give them very different feels!

Darnell said...

Terrific manly cards, Bobby! Love the geometric shape and I'll bet the foiling is really cool in person! Hugs, Darnell

Vicki Dutcher said...

The perfect background for this challenge. Love the gray one a lot! Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

Tristan said...

Fab cards Bobby. Love the glint of the foil on that blue card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday.

Jane said...

Congratulations on your win at AAA Birthday. Please contact me if you'd like to guest with us for a future challenge - aaabirthdaychallenge@gmail.com