Monday, April 22, 2024

Color Hues #85

Hey there.  So glad you dropped by.

I was channeling my inner Jaycee when I made a card for Color Hues using his signature "Perfect Pairings with Altenew".


The Garden Treasure set is colored in yellows and Beautiful Day in pinks.  Then what?  I'm trying to branch out more with my backgrounds so to give more interest to my card, the corner was cut with a TH die and a smooshed panel made to go behind it.  A sentiment from MFT finishes it off. 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

11 comments:

Hannelie said...

You made my color combination shine so beautifully Bobby! Love your card. Always so happy to see you play along at Color Hues !

I Card Everyone said...

Bobby, I always enjoy your beautiful flowers - but today, you had me in that/your corner! Such a pretty die!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I like the interest the corner cut adds! Pretty card, Bobby!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, I LOVE this!!I haven't used the Beautiful Day set in forever, thanks for the great inspiration. That background is so stinkin' cool with the colors reflecting the flowers peeking through. Spectacular!!!

Marcia Hill said...

Such a beautiful card Bobby! Your flowers are gorgeous and I love, LOVE the die cut corner with the smooshed background behind it! (I have that die...why do I never think to use it?!!) Anyway, lovely, lovely card my friend and so glad you shared it with us at Color Hues. Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Really pretty, Bobby, and your pretty colors, flowers and die cut really draw the eye in -- wonderful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby he background with the partial die cutting works so well with your beautiful flowers. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Color Hues!

Bonnie said...

This stamp set is a classic and you've colored it beautifully! I love how you did the background too!

Karen said...

The florals are beautiful, and I LOVE the partial diecut background! Fantastic card, Bobby! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Bobby, This is so pretty! The flowers and die opening in separate corners really draw the eye in. Wonderful job! I love everything Jayce makes too. Thanks for playing at Color Hues.

cm said...

Bobby, if Jaycee saw this card, he's be smiling all over his face; definitely a perfect pairings! Gorgeous flowers and the background is a lovely touch. Thrilled you shared this over at Colour Hues!
hugs~c