Thursday, April 18, 2024

Peace on Earth #61 and NBUS #61

Hey there!  Thanks for dropping by. 

This will be a quick post because the deadline for posting to Peace on Earth is nearing fast.  I was inspired by the photo with the poinsettia.


I love Honey Bee's Lovely Layers and this poinsettia is one I got at the end of the year.  It's cut from red, inked for shading with Fired Brick (doesn't show much) and edged with Foundry Wax.  I thought it would look nice on a background I made a while ago using Altenew's Luxurious Motifs inked with Honey Bee's gold.  

Both the embossing folder and the poinsettia are new so I'm also sending my card to Darnell's NBUS gallery. 












If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful and another Chirstmas card done!!

I Card Everyone said...

I love that HB Poinsettia, Bobby of course I love them all!] It was meant to be in your studio and this premier is gorgeous!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love the traditional look this has, Bobby! Pretty card!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

TK said...

Your beautiful poinsettia looks awesome on your background -- the gold is another beautiful touch

Sandy said...

What a beautiful card - absolutely gorgeous!
Sandy xx

Darnell said...

This is Christmas elegance with a capital E, Bobby! And it's also E for embossing so I'm 📌! Thank you for playing with I.D.E.A.S. and for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

Such an elegant background and a beautiful poinsettia, Bobby! A gorgeous addition to your Christmas stash, my friend!