Sunday, May 5, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #634

Hey there!  I'm glad you dropped by.  

With a lot of my Design Team work done ahead and 24 corn hole bags completed, I finally had a chance to make a card for a challenge.  Freshly Made Sketches had a rather easy sketch and led me to a Christmas card.

The DSP is from BoBunny and the greenery from TH. The sentiment from Spellbinders is foiled in pewter I think.  It was in my sentiment box and made a while ago.  The size of the paper let me make another one so I have two to add to my Christmas stash.  Yay!






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I wonder if all of your followers will know what 'corn hole bags' are! Sure seems like a Midwest think to me!
Your fabulous take on that sketch is one that will be loved no matter what continent it lands on, Bobby!
[ps I was happy to end up with two cards as well!]
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love your take on this sketch with this fabulous card, Bobby!

Kim S said...

I love that paper and the little sprig you added to it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Darnell said...

Good job with the two Chrissy cards, Bobby! I'm so terribly behind, which is why I'm loving this design! You rocked the sketch and you've given me hope because I have some pretty evergreen DSP and a branches die ... Mwah! Hugs, Darnell

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a lovely Christmas card, Bobby! That DSP is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.

Greta said...

Perfect use of that sketch, Bobby!

TK said...

Great Christmas card for your stash, Bobby! Love the simplicity and letting the paper do the talking - lol