Saturday, May 4, 2024

The Flower Challenge #91

May the 4th be with you! 😊  

It is the 4th of May and time for the next The Flower Challenge.

This should be a fun one.  You can use any medium to color your flowers so if you need practice with watercolors, Zigs, alcohol markers, or pencils this would be a good time to do it.


I've had this Bouquet Builder image from Waffle Flower stamped and sitting on my desk for a while.  I thought I'd practice with my Altenew artist markers and when it was done I was happy enough with it to make this my card for the challenge.  The panel was cut with Spellbinders notched rectangles and layered on yellow cardstock.  The foiled sentiment is also from Spellbinders.

The Design Team has some wonderful cards to inspire you.  We hope you'll get your favorite coloring medium out and make a card for the challenge. 










If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 


11 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Beautifully colored Bobby and lovely floral image too! I like the bright card base too...really makes those flowers POP against it! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

I don't know how this gorgeous bouquet got by me, Bobby! How beautifully you've colored it... practice makes perfect!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty bouquet! This looks like spring Bobby!

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful bouquet, Bobby! I don't think you need any more practice. I think you've got it! I love the mixed colors of flowers with the yellow background! So pretty, my friend!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this design, your coloring is amazing. What a pretty card!

TK said...

Love your colors, Bobby, they make beautiful flowers and a pretty card! Your coloring is beautiful, and definitely worthy of showing!

Cindy Beach said...

Beautifully done, Bobby! Your coloring is exquisite, looks like spring to me!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love this pretty bouquet Bobby and the way you have coloured it with pretty and muted colours. Cutting the flowers out with that fabulous shaped label die was a great idea too! Vicky x

Stef Perry said...

Beautiful coloring Bobby! Such a lovely mix of colors for this wonderful spring bouquet and adding the panel to a yellow card base made everything pop. Love it!

Nancy said...

This is so pretty! Had to come by and let you know!

Loll said...

AMAZING colouring of this fabulous bouquet, Bobby. Beautiful shape to the main panel and love the bright, sunny yellow of your card base. xx