I'm always in need of masculine cards so took the opportunity to make one for the challenge at Krafty Chicks.
Back in May I made a masculine card using an older die from PTI that you can see here. I liked it so well I decided to do another one, this time with PTI's Modern Cross Quilt from 2014. I fell in love with Altenew's Coastal Mist inks, bought them recently and thought they'd be perfect to use. I cut the die, set up a template to stamp the crosses and inlaid them. The sentiment is from Spellbinders.
Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

3 comments:
Great masculine card. I really like it and your card in May also.
Such a fabulous card. I love all the patterns, and those greens are luscious. Really classy and interesting!
Those greens are really wonderful, Bobby - as are the stamped patterns on your crosses! Fantastic masculine card.
=]
Post a Comment