It's a clean and simple challenge at The Paper Players this week with the theme "Bears".
This bear is from Spellbinders
Festive Friends. He's dressed in a winter sweater made from a Honey Bee's Make It Merry paper pack. The lights were already made in the folder with Glossy Accents on them. The sentiment is from PFS.
I thought about making him a brown bear but resisted. Then I realized I didn't have anything to use for the
CAS Christmas Challenge and a brown bear would have worked. A little research told me that there are white woodland bears called Kermode, a subspecies of the black bear so off this goes to CAS Christmas.
Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.
5 comments:
I think he's just as perfect as any bear could be, Bobby! and he reminds me of our playdate last summer - a bonus in my book!
=]
Your bear is adorable, Bobby, I love his red sweater! And his string of Christmas lights too, so cute. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players!
What a cutie!! I love his sweater, such a great Christmas color, and he's pretty handsome, no matter his color.
So cute. I agree with TK, he looks handsome in any color. I love this red sweater and cut string of lights. Great Christmas card.
He always makes me smile and looks so festive in his sweater! Cute card, Bobby. Thanks for playing along at CAS Christmas!
Post a Comment