Friday, October 21, 2011

Pretty in Pink

I've been adding digital images to my cards this week and having fun going through the ones I have.  I found a set of girlie ones and thought they'd look good on the Mojo Monday sketch.

I turned the sketch on it's side to make my card which is 5 1/8 by 7.


The images are from pcCrafter from a set called "Pretty in Pink" by Carol Halm and come already colored.  I cut the scalloped frames with my Cricut but don't remember what cartridge.  I don't really like to add big bows to my cards so decided to use the glove instead.  It was from the set so the colors matched as did the corner piece.  I inked the edges of all the pieces to fit in with the coloring on the large picture and popped them up with dimensionals, all except the corner piece and brown strip.  I'm really loving this card.

2 comments:

Olena said...

Pretty card! Love it! Olena

Nena3110 said...

Lovely card!