Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finally a Card

I've been away from my Cricut and paper supplies for 2 months.  I never thought it would be this difficult to get back in the groove.  But I made it!  Here's a card for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #103 Celebrate Spring (include at least 3 flowers).

The little flowers in the post are from Stretch Your Imagination.  I made this as a Thank You card for my granddaughter who graciously hosted us last weekend.  She loves Gerbera daisies and I thought these looked a little like them.  I picked up the black in the plaid with the under layer and inked all the pieces, then popped them up with dimensionals.  Ahh, now if I can just keep the inspiration flowing.

4 comments:

Holly Gagnon said...

What a sweet card! I've just recently got the Stretch Your Imagination cart from my Cricut Reward points, yet to use it though. I think you've inspired me. Thanks for linking up with FCCB & welcome back to crafting. Holly :-)

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with this challenge!SO PRETTY,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

CraftyJAR said...

Sweet card! I love how the flowers pop of the background paper. Thanks for joining us at CTO!
Judy

Melissa said...

This card is adorable! The background paper is great with the colors of the flowers!! I am now your newest follower & look forward to your next project! :) Thanks for participating at Fantabulous Cricut’s Monday Challenge.
Melissa – FCCB DT
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com