Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Inch by Inch

The challenge at Paper Playtime is die cut bug cards.  There are so many cute bugs of all kinds on the various Cricut cartridges.  I decided to use the caterpillar from Stretch Your Imagination.


I used only 3 layers of the caterpillar - shadow (dark green), feet and antenna (light green) and body (polka dot).  The card base is white with a layer of black and then another white which has the computer generated sentiment printed on it.  I wrapped the measuring tape ribbon around the top layer before adhering it to the black one.  The eyes are pearls that have been colored with Bic markers.  I hope you all enjoy every inch of your day, too.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Really sweet card - I love the tape measure and sentiment and, well everything.

Migdalia said...

Super Cute!

Cindy said...

Bobby, this is just TOO CUTE! and I love the sentiment. Fab Card, girl!
Hugs, Cindy

Lisa said...

This is so creative and fabulous!! I love the adorable inch worm!! The sentiment is so awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Paper Playtime DT