Thursday, May 2, 2013

LIM 117

I mentioned the other day that I ran across some digital images that I had printed out from pcCrafter.  This was how Provocraft began - selling digital images in three colorations.  You could get black and white, painted, or colored images.  The painted versions are beautiful and look a lot like the copic colored pictures that you see bloggers doing.  If I ever decide to get into markers and coloring, I can use the black and white images that I already have to do it.

Since they've expanded to the Cricut cutting machines and all it's accouterments, they no longer have this part of their company but I have numerous images on my computer.   I'm using that found one on  my card today for the Less is More challenge.


This is one of those simple sketches that you could use over and over again.


I immediately thought of Mother's Day when I saw these cute owls snuggling up together.  I put a brown layer behind the image, rounded the bottom corners and hand cut the banner.  The sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp Mother's Day "Best Mom Ever" set that I embossed in white.  I got the stamps and papers and embellishments when I ordered their May kit.  Great deal!

I loved the comments I got yesterday from some of the WOYWWers.  (What's on your workdesk Wednesday)  I think this is going to be a fun blog to connect with.

It's a beautiful day here and I plan to enjoy it.  I hope you enjoy your day too, no matter the weather where you are.

4 comments:

Happy Dance said...

This is so cute. The owls are just the sweetest things ever! Great job with the sketch. : ) Bev

Chrissie said...

These are really cute little guys!
Super card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Helen T said...

What a lovely card, the owls are fab! Happy Crafting - Helen T (LiM No. 88)

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh I've never heard of these images before. What a great stash you must have of them. These two owls are perfect for Mother's Day!