Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Bev

Today is the birthday of  blog friend, Bev, over at Happy Dance.  I've been following Bev for a while and although I don't know her well, she is always great with positive comments, interesting posts and wonderful cards.  And who wouldn't love someone who ends their posts with "happy dancing everyone" or something similar.  I do love to happy dance.  (It reminds me of when my DIL was potty training my granddaughter and we would always do a happy dance when she went.)  But I digress.  On to my card for Bev.


I think a birthday should be a banner day and here they are in all their glory.  They're flapping in the breeze and saying "Have a wonderful birthday!"   I hope today is filled with many happy dances for you, Bev. Today and for many years to come.  Happy Birthday!

If you're so inclined, follow the link to Bev's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday, too.

I thought while I was at it, I'd link this up to Seize the Birthday.  It's not with toppings (monochromatic) but a birthday card nonetheless.



Thanks for stopping by and find Joy in your day.

Banners are from My Craft Spot on a 7 x 3.5 card.


5 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Oh Bobby - it IS a banner day. Thank you, my friend for helping make me smile from ear to ear, all day long! Your card is darling, and I'm going to CASE it for sure! Thanks too for the kind words and wonderful wishes. I am definitely 'happy dancing' all day long. Blessings to you. xoxo : ) Bev

Joyce said...

What a fun birthday card. I love all those banners.

Darnell said...

I've scrolled down to here and enjoyed catching up with you, Bobby! (Especially seeing you get all inky!) This is a perfect card for our friend Bev who had a super banner day!! Genius!

Kate said...

Happy birthday to Bev! What a fun card! The banner looks terrific with all those fun papers!

Macarena said...

Very nice! Love the multicolor banners! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday. Hugs, Macarena DT