Wednesday, November 20, 2013

CC, CFC 120 and OCC

 Curtain Call, and  CASual Fridays Challenge have teamed up for a challenge this week.

I got the idea for my card from Day 1 of the Online Card Class.



It's a Z fold card.   The tree is cut with my Cricut.  The snowflakes are from the Winter Wonderland stamp set from My Craft Spot.  I didn't even know I had them until I was looking for a sentiment for the card I posted the other day with icicles.  The blue ones are stamped with VersaMark and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and then embossed with sparkle embossing powder.  Three shades of green Distress Ink were rubbed on the trees with Walnut added for the trunk.  The star on top is from a SSS die and embossed with sparkle.  To pull in the blue from the fireplace in the photo, I added a strip of blue along the side.  I wasn't sure about this at first but the longer it sat on my desk, the more I liked it.  I may even be my Christmas card for this year.

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy  your day.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Love your card and your Christmas tree is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Stacey Schafer said...

how darling! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Darnell said...

How fun to be surprised by NBUS in your craft room! This is such a cool design for a Christmas card! Love it, Bobby!! Hugs, Darnell

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Bobby. Love that festive tree and the fold. Thank you for playing along with us at The Curtail Call Inspiration Challenges.

Kate said...

I LOVE this card, Bobby!! The tree looks fabulous and I love the way you've added the snowflakes!!