Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Happy Birthday, Bev



We're all doing happy dances today because the sweet, wonderful Bev from Happy Dance is having a birthday.  She's usually the one hosting parties for her bloggy friends but today Ardyth from Maskerade is hosting one for Bev, with help from Darnell at djkardkreations.

Here's my card for Bev which is in the mail but may arrive a day late.  I was afraid if I mailed it to arrive today and it got there early (you never know with snail mail) I'd spoil the surprise.


I used my WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals to make her a lovely bouquet.  The sentiment is from Penny Black.  I truly do hope you have a fabulous birthday, Bev.

If you'd like to join in the party and link a card up on Ardyth's blog, you are welcome to do so.  Click here to go to the linky.  It will be open for two weeks so there's no rush, but in honor of her birthday, let's all happy dance all day.








12 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The flowers are stunning. Bev will no doubt love this!

Hannelie said...

Bobby you made a beautiful card for Bev! A stunning bouquet ,,, exactly what she deserves!

Joyce said...

Just amazing--I am in awe of your floral bouquet. I have never gotten the hang of flower arranging--on paper or in person, but you clearly have the gift. I know Bev will love this card.

Kim S said...

That bouquet is fabulous! I have never gotten that set because I'm just not convinced that I could arrange the flowers as well as you and others have done. (My card to Bev will be late too - I had the same worries that you did!)

Sarah G said...

Just saw your card in the linky gallery for Bev's birthday, Bobby - it is stunning! Love your floral arrangement - I am sure it will be much appreciated by the birthday girl when it arrives :)

Darnell said...

WOW, Bobby, I think that's going to be the best bouquet of the day! Bev will swoon over this card!! And, you know what, I totally forgot about flowers for the party, so I really appreciate this card!! I also really appreciate Ardyth for hosting the button for me so I didn't get all confused between the NBUS gallery and Bev's gallery! I love the teamwork in Blogland! Thank you so much for joining the party for Bev!! Hugs, Darnell

wienerhoneymooners said...

I agree, SWOON!!! Love it!!

Anita in France said...

Wow, Bobby, this is simply stunning ... the most gorgeous bouquet, so beautifully arranged! Bev will gasp (as I did) at it's fabulousness! Anita :)

Happy Dance said...

This gorgeous card is most certainly stunning, and I am in full swoon mode at these beautiful flowers. The girls are right...you have the gift for flower arranging. So beautiful. And thank you so much for the kind words too. You're one of the sweetest people out in blogland, and I'm so glad we're friends, and that you were in on my party!! You're just the best! Bev

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!! Bobby this is one of the most beautiful clusters of flowers I have seen ,absolutely stunning card! I am sure you made Bev very happy!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

donna mikasa said...

Simply gorgeous!