Friday, August 19, 2016

Tag You're It! #54

Michelle Short is the Featured Artist at Tag You're It! and she's made this darling tag for your inspiration.
I love the blue background but lazy (or just plain tired) me didn't want to have to mask my flower so I went another way with my MFT tag.
I colored my PB flower with Zigs and then watercolored the background with Distress Ink. The sentiment is also from PB.

Need more inspiration?  Head on over to TYI! and see what the Guest Designer and Design Team have for you.


9 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful. Love how soft this is.

Lisa Elton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty flower! This is wonderful Bobby!!

Mimi said...

Really great CAS... my fave is that sentiment!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous flower and I love how you watercolored the background! Really beautiful tag, Bobby!
Miss you, my friend :)

Susan said...

Bobby such a pretty tag...just perfect!

cm said...

Your poppy, nestled into its water-coloured background, is charming! A lovely translation of Michelle's tag!
hugs~c

Jen Mitchell said...

How lovely! I didn't want to bother with a mask either, but since I'm sure I would have messed up the whole thing with watercolors I went with the mask anyway! I love how vibrant the flower looks!

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful tag, Bobby. I love you take on my tag with your soft watercolouring :)