Friday, September 2, 2016

Less is More #291 and Freshly Made Sketches #252

When inspiration hits I have to make a card even if I should be doing something else. ;)  The minute I saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches I knew what I wanted to do.
I did some smooshing on watercolor paper and cut out  MFT leaves, adding their sentiment and some wood-look paper on Altenew Spicy Yogurt cs.  I couldn't let the rest of the paper go to waste so I made a second card, changing the sentiment and paper.

Is it any wonder I love Fall with all those gorgeous colors.

And what follows Thanksgiving?  Why Christmas of course and I had the perfect sticker to use for Less Is More's sticker challenge.

An embossed border and a stamp from My Craft Spot made this card EZPZ.  And just under the wire too. ;)

Thanks for dropping by.  I'm off to the lake for the Labor Day weekend - part work, mostly fun.

10 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW such wonderful Fall cards here Bobby and love your take on our sticker challenge. Cas-fantastic and stunning attention to detail. Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah

Stampingcountry said...

Beautiful card! Your leaves are so life like.

Esther said...

These are stunning cards - what a fab effect with the MFT leaves! I love your Less is More entry too, so elegant and sophisticated with that embossed border and restrained colour palette. Great job - thanks for playing along with us!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Bobby those leaves look so REAL!! A lovely fall card. And your mistletoe looks beautiful in the embossed frame!

Susan said...

Love that sticker for your christmas card. It is so pretty with the embossed border. Great design. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Neets B said...

Lovely fall shades in your first two cards, Bobby. And your mistletoe card is so stylish, the sticker is lovely.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Lynn said...

Two gorgeous cards Bobby. Absolutely love the fall colors!

Linda Callahan said...

You've got the holidays covered! Beautiful cards! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous smooshed leaves, Bobby ... those warm autumnal colours are fabulous ... they glow! Sweet mistletoe, so elegantly framed! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

Your leaves are sporting a gorgeous autumn palette; precisely the colours of those that are rapidly transforming here, with the cool temperatures and gusty winds. Fall has arrived! Your mistletoe sticker, nestled in the frame, is sheer elegance! Love everything here (and you!)
Hugs~c