Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Addicted to Stamps and More #217

It's Make Your Mark week at Addicted to Stamps and More and I was inspired by this card from Karen Dunbrook.  I was in a hurry to get this in (shame on me) so I left off the watercolor background and since this was the first time really trying this technique it's not nearly as well done as Karen's but I'll keep working on it.

The stamp from PB was colored with Marvy markers and spritzed before stamping.  I restamped in a few place until I got the look I wanted.  The sentiment from HLS is embossed in Platinum and the panel bordered with green before placing it on a kraft card.

The sponsors this week are Eureka Stamps and Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps, both offering 3 digital images.   I hope you find time to get out your markers, zigs, paints any medium that leaves a mark and join our challenge.



11 comments:

Joyce said...

Love the watery and dreamy look you achieved on this card

Lisa Elton said...

I like the watercolor look, this is pretty Bobby!

Anita in France said...

You created such a fabulous CAS CASE of Karen's card, Bobby ... the soft watercoloured look with all that white space is gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Julie B said...

This is a fab take on Karen's card Bobby. The w/c effect looks fab. :)

Suchi said...

Stunning card Bobby!! :)
Suchi xx

Nan G said...

I like this card too! CAS. A great card to send to a guy!

Nandini said...

Looks so cool and artsy! Absolutely love it!

TK said...

Awesome water color look! (I'm still working on mine...)

Monika Reeck said...

Looks like you painted the Image
ADORABLE card Bobby
hugs from a teammate in Germany
Monika

Inkyfingers said...

What a love festive card Bobby and I love that spritzing technique!
Hugs
Carol x

Loll said...

Your spritzing technique is just perfect for this beautiful PB stamp. Great job! xx