Wednesday, December 7, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #

I have all my Christmas cards made, addressed and ready to mail.  I got it done because of all the cards I made after last year's went out.  Now I'm starting on next year's with one for CAS(E) This Sketch.
I did some Altenew ordering on Black Friday and got this Poinsettia and Pine set.  I stamped and watercolored with Distress Inks and added a NBUS PB sentiment in Platinum embossing.

Do you see what I see?  This is CAS(E) This Sketch's 200th challenge.  They're having a celebration and a prize offering.  You might want to check it out.  I love playing in this challenge.

9 comments:

cm said...

WHAT? You're done and starting on next years? Amazing! And what a start: LOVE the pine cone. Given I have a collection of pine cones, it seems only right that something this pretty should join my stash...
Hugs`c
PS. Such joy in catching up with your gallery!

Loll said...

Beautiful CAS design Bobby. Great job getting all your cards done and mailed. I have done that too. We need to pat ourselves on the back --- it's a big job! :) Great that you are already started on next year's. xx

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely CAS card Bobby!!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card...love your pine cone, looks so real.

I Card Everyone said...

We love having you play with us at CTS, Bobby! Thanks for joining the fun during our 200th celebration! Wonderful, truly realistic, pinecone!
=]

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Bobby! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Michelle said...

Bobby, you're so organised! I'm still making THIS year's cards! Great card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Super pretty and classy!

TK said...

Pretty and a great start for next year! Great idea... and I see what you see!