Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Addicted to Stamps and More #241

One of our most popular challenges at Addicted to Stamps and More is -
you guessed it!

I figured it was a good time to use my NBUS Feel Better stamps and dies from MFT.

The bottles were stamped on Bristol and colored with Zigs. While the GA on the heart dried, I stenciled the background, stamped the sentiment and added a shelf.  It seems there's a lot of crud going around so I may need this sooner than I think.

I know you don't need much encouragement to add your cards to an 'anything goes' gallery but why not check out what the Design Team has made.  It may inspire you in a different way.

8 comments:

Darnell said...

Ugh, spring crud is always a sure-thing year after year, isn't it? I hope you avoid it, Bobby (and me, too!)! For the person who doesn't avoid it, however, your card will be an instant pick-me-up! It's delightful!! Hugs, Darnell

Julie B said...

Such a clean and crisp card Bobby, great. :)

Inkyfingers said...

What a great card to wish someone a speedy recovery! Love the glossy accents detail.
Hugs
Carol x

Judy Woodland said...

This is so adorable. I love that you used the shelf for the bottles. What a wonderful get well card.......just perfect!

Monika Reeck said...

your coloring the bottle so adorable Miss Bobby
Love your CAS design
perfect with that stitches die on the edge too
Awesome made teamie
see you on my DT card sweety
hugs from teamie
Monika

I Card Everyone said...

It might be worth a little faking to receive this cutie! Spring pollens are always an issue 'round us, right? Just wonderful coloring, Bobby!
=]

Anita in France said...

Fun and fresh, Bobby ... the gauze-y background stencilling is perfect with those medicine bottles! It's sure to lift spririts! Hugs, Anita :)

A.Rose said...

Perfectly colored, clean and simple card for someone healing!