Saturday, June 24, 2017

Addicted to CAS #114

It's time for another challenge at Addicted to CAS and Carolyn has chosen this code word:
There are so many ways you can go with this so I hope you will give it a try and enter a card in the gallery.  There's a prize from Happy Little Stampers of a $15 gift certificate for the winner.

You will find great inspiration from the Design Team over on the blog but first, here's a look at mine.
I cut this die from Memory Box over a year ago when I was visiting Michele and it's been sitting in a file folder since then. I ran across it looking for something else and thought it would be perfect for the challenge.  I embossed the top of the card with Clouds and the bottom with Forest Branches to give it a background and then layered the word die from SSS three times.  Yes, I see that some of the details didn't cut but rather than take a chance of ruining it, I left the pieces intact.  

Now it's your turn to make a white on white card.  I hope I see one in the gallery.


17 comments:

  1. Fabulous Bobby! Love all the intricate details on the die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries about those cuts, Bobby ... I rather like it when some of those little cuts stay in place. You've created a gorgeous scene with the addition of the clouds... have a wonderful weekend!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Bobby ... leaving the little uncut pieces in place adds such great interest and variety to the die cuts ... a fabulous white on white, texture-y scene ... love it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a stunning card. Terrific depth with just one color...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an amazing job pairing all of your elements to create this card, Bobby! I love how you achieved so much texture, yet the white-on-white is so vivid! Such a beautiful scene, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is actually perfect. Who needs colour right??!!! Just a wonderful take on the code word. x C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card....love that white on white, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your pretty white on white on white!! Fabulous card Bobby!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!! I love white on white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Great sentiment with a lovely backdrop

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always fall in love when I see a white on white card! This is no exception, Bobby! So Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my word what a gorgeous white on white card Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a wonderful example of a white on white card. I love it.

    Thanks also for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love your white on white card, the detail and design is perfect.

    ReplyDelete