Sunday, October 15, 2017

CASology #270

Do you remember a poem about a purple cow?  It goes:  "I never saw a purple cow.  I never hope to see one.  But I can tell you anyhow, I'd rather see than be one."  I have a purple cow that has been with me since childhood.
I've always love him and the poem and they were the inspiration for my card for CASology this week.
 The sentiment was computer generated.   'Unique' sounds much better to me than 'odd' which is the cue word,

It's turned rather cool here.  In fact it will be in the 30's tomorrow morning.  I knew this wonderful weather was too good to last but I can't complain.  We've had a beautiful Indian Summer.

Thanks for dropping by.  I love it when you do.

7 comments:

Ina G said...

Udderly adorable Bobby!

Joyce said...

This is fantastic, Bobby. That poem sounds vaguely familiar. Anyway, it is a super fun card and a wonderful take on our cue word. Always such a treat to see you in our gallery. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Lisa Elton said...

Heehee, love that sentiment! Cute card Bobby!

Jacquie Southas said...

Utterly perfect, Bobby! It's always great to see your cards in the gallery - thanks for joining us this week!

Anita in France said...

Tee hee, Bobby ... never heard the poem, nor seen a purple cow (till now!). She's adorable ... so perfect with the sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

I haven't heard it, but can totally understand why you love it - AND your darling purple Cow! I see a winner here, Bobby!
=]

cm said...

The rhyme is new to me, but how cute it is, as is your purple cow! Your purple cow card: oh my! Darling! Moo-velous, actually!
Hugs~c