Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Time Out #98

36 minutes left to submit a card to the Time Out gallery.  One that I have had made for over a week now.

It's a combo of MFT and SSS snowflakes cut from glitter paper on patterned paper with an embossed sentiment from PB based on the photo below.

I did a lot of goody making last night to have gifts for the postal carrier, hair stylist and nail tech.  I'll be off delivering them today before I pick up an order at WalMart for some toys for my great-grandkids.  It looks like some bad weather is coming through so I want all my errands done before then.

Thanks for dropping by today.  I hope all your Christmas plans are falling into place.

8 comments:

Anita in France said...

That PP makes for such a delicious backdrop for those shimmery snowflakes, Bobby ... this is fabulous! So happy to had chance to link up at the last minute ... thanks so much for playing along with us again at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

sandie said...

Oh yes the perfect card to close our challenge-so inspired by our photo! Great contrast with the brickwork and bright snowflakes-thanks for joining Time Out and supporting us all year....haven't you entered nearly every challenge or is it, every challenge?

Lisa Elton said...

I like your snowfall on the woodgrain background, so rustic and fabulous! Hope that weather isn't too bad for you. I'm off on errands tomorrow too!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Those snowflakes look fantastic on that wood grain paper! You nailed that challenge - I can see a winner here!

Ranjana Shankar said...

Is it a card? Lovely....the wood effect looks so real. Apt for the festive season.

Lynn said...

Love how this is not dimensional but feels dimensional. Gorgeous Bobby!
Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out!

Judy Woodland said...

Yup - 3 to 6 inches of snow for us over the next 24 hours. I love the wood background on these, looks so rustic with the white snowflakes. Great design!!!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful Bobby...love your wonderful array of snowflakes on the wood grain background, so pretty! Merry Christmas!