Saturday, August 4, 2018

Addicted to CAS #142

Ellenor is our host at Addicted to CAS and she has chosen this as our code word:
I know a lot of you say this is one of the most difficult cards to make but I enjoy them.  For my card I used a NBUS set I got from Sunny Studio.
I knew I wanted to add some kind of line to give the impression of the ball moving and after going through some of my older stamps I ran across this dotted line in a PTI set called "No Strings Attached".  I curved it on the block and stamped it off the side.  The ball was colored with Zigs and popped up. 

Want to see more masculine cards?  The Design Team has plenty waiting to inspire you. 


9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

THAT is a three-point masculine design, if I've ever seen one, Bobby!! SCORE!
=]

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a fun and fabulous man card, Bobby. I love it!!

Barb Ghig said...

This is what I call one AWESOME masculine card, Bobby! Beautiful coloring on the basketball and I love your clever stitched line...very cool card!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Slam sunk, this is fantastic!!

Ellenor said...

What a great take on "my" code word! So CAS and perfect :)

Take care
Ellenor

Ina G said...

Perfect CAS male card Bobby. Fabulous layout and love the shadow around the ball. You nailed this challenge.

cm said...

I agree with the others: your card is a fabulous 'slam dunk' sensation!
hugs~c

Anita in France said...

Fantastic, Bobby ... LOVE how you created movement on the basketball with the dotted line! Hugs, Anita :)

Jaydee said...

I'd all this card a CAS slam-dunk! Your use of the stitched stamp for the movement of the ball is genius! Perfect masculine card
jaydee