Saturday, September 22, 2018

Just Us Girls #459 - Photo Week

It's photo week at Just Us Girls and Maria has a colorful one for us.
What do you see that inspires you to make a card?  I first noticed the pumpkins - then the trees and this is how I combined them.
I recently got the floral hoop die from Concord and 9th and wanted to use it as the base of my wreath which I cut from cork.  The sprigs/branches are also from the set.  I made a smooshed  panel from Distress Inks to use for my MFT leaves and then inked up a SSS pumpkin.  The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.

The Design Team and our guest Designer, Julie Beech, hope you find inspiration not only in the photo but in the wonderful cards they have posted on the blog.  If you join in the challenge, you have a chance to become a future guest designer.

13 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the wreath with the pretty leaves and pumpkin.

cm said...

Gorgeous wreath, Bobby; I'd love to hang a real-life version on my front door! My card is a complete fail but...I learned plenty in the creating of it. Will try to redeem myself later in the week, once I'm back home. Right now, preparing to bundle up and head out to officiate a cyclo-cross race. Snow and rain...icky! Hope you, Nancy and Michele are having a blast together!
hugs~carol

Patti said...

Beautiful products! and you have used them expertly!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you were inspired Bobby, this is pretty!

Kim Heggins said...

so beautiful!

Macimbalo said...

So gorgeous! Love that you used cork - so cool and pretty!

Loll said...

Beautiful autumn wreath Bobby! The colours are so warm and cozy. Love that you used cork for your wreath frame. xx

Julie B said...

Gorgeous wreath Bobby, love the thin cork hoop, you did well to get that down without damaging it! :)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is gorgeous! I love the CAS design with so much beauty. Those leaves are awesome and I absolutely LOVE how you arranged everything on that cork wreath!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful T day card -- love how you made it a "skinny" wreath :)

Anita in France said...

Love that slender cork frame, Bobby ... adds a delicious texture and cosiness to this glorious autumn wreath! Hugs, Anita :)

Ina G said...

Love it Bobby. That wreath is so pretty and in such gorgeous colours as is your pumpkin.

Maria said...

What a beautiful fall basket! Love all the elements it looks amazng. Great job with this week's challenge.