Thursday, September 13, 2018

Less Is More #379

We have had two deaths in our church in the past week and I am now out of sympathy cards.  The theme at Less Is More to use black, white and one color worked perfectly to make more.
I cut a PTI frame in black and heat embossed the sentiment on it.  I usually do flowers on sympathy cards but sometimes I feel the need for a more masculine one.  These flowers from MFT did the trick for me.  While I had the sentiment in place on my MISTI, I made two similar cards with different flowers and frame colors.  I hope I don't need them anytime soon.

Thanks for dropping by.
.

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm so sorry for the losses at your church Bobby. This lovely CAS card will be appreciated by the recipient.

Kathyk said...

Sorry to read of your requirements for sympathy cards but have to say that you have struck just the right note with this beautiful and elegant card

Kathyk

Anita in France said...

Simple and serene, Bobby, perfect for a sympathy card ... though I'm so sorry you've had need of them. Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

I adore that MFT set... thanks for reminding me of it! and sharing this wonderful card, Bobby. They are the most important cards we make, I think!
=]

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful sympathy card, Bobby ! Love the delicate blue with the black and white, it works perfectly for our challenge. Very elegant ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Neets B said...

These are never easy cards to make are they, but this is the perfect design for such sad occasions. Love the colour you chose. So sorry for your recent losses, Bobby. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

It sure proves that less is more!

Kim Heggins said...

absolutely beautiful, and i agree with cornelia, less is more.