Thursday, October 4, 2018

Happy Little Stampers Christmas - October

The optional twist for this month's HLS Christmas Challenge is ribbon.  I don't usually use ribbon on my cards but I also usually choose to do the option, especially if I'm on the Design Team.  So after some thought and the gift of a darling little stamp from my friend Nancy, I had an idea for a card.
I colored the little mouse from Stampendous with PolyChromos pencils, making his bow as near to the ribbon color as I could, and fussy cut him out.  The sentiment from HLS seemed appropriate.  After all a mouse decorating a package is rather magical. ;)

You'll want to check out the Design Team's ribbon decorated cards to inspire you.  If you are the  winner you will receive a $20 coupon to the HLS store, doubled if you use HLS stamps on your card.


6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh he's cute! Terrific use of your ribbon Bobby, this is indeed magical!

BożenA said...

Bobby, your card put me in a bliss :-) I love the composition of the card, you have so cleverly used your stamps. I love, I love, I love this card !! Amazing inspiration, thank you very much :-))
Hugs,
BożenA

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a cute idea for a sweet card Bobby...adorable.
x Karen

Jen W. said...

Bobby, I LOVE that little mouse!! Such a brilliant design and a clever way to incorporate ribbon. I have tons of it left over from back in the day and never know what to do with it. This is perfect.

Sue - said...

Delightful card!

cm said...

Your little mouse with his big, beautiful bow, is absolutely adorable! Magical? Absolutely!
hugs~c