Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Addicted to Stamps and More #322


This is the Make Your Mark challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More where you use paint, pencil, ink and even crayons if you want on your card. For my card I used Inktense pencils.

I love this Mondo Holly from EbyE.  All it needed  was a simple sentiment from Penny Black.

This will be my last post for Addicted to Stamps and More.  I have decided to step down from the Design Team but I want to thank Kylie for having me for the past three years.

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful entries into our gallery and for the kindly comments you've left on my blog.  I hope to see you in this gallery too so get busy making your mark.

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm sure you'll be missed on the design team Bobby, you've always done a wonderful job for them. Your final card is no exception. I like the lush green you achieved on your holly and those bright red berries, very pretty!

Inkyfingers said...

I love this gorgeous festive card Bobby and your colouring is beautiful.
I'm so sorry you are leaving us this time and I will miss being inspired by your wonderful creations. Good luck with what comes next and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs
Carol x

Macimbalo said...

Love this card and your coloring! Sorry you are leaving the team, but so glad to be on other teams with you - your cards are always so inspiring and gorgeous!!! Have a Merry Christmas, my friend!!!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

This card is absolut masterpiece, Bobby. Crisp colors with abundance of white, CAS perfectionce.

Nandini said...

So beautiful! Love the colouring. I am going to miss your cards Bobby! They are always gorgeous! All the best.

Julie B said...

I didn't need anything else but the sentiment for this festive sprig to shine, fab colouring. :)

Monika Reeck said...

Oh wooowww your coloring the leaves and the berry very profesional
I love your coloring and love the simple Card you made on this post
Adorable made
hugs
Monika

Furrbster said...

This is fab!!

Hugz Tinz

cm said...

Beautiful! I just coloured up a trio of these to make some cards; wonderful that it makes a statement all on its own.
I didn't realize you were stepping down from ATSM...your talents will be missed there!
hugs~c

Gwendolyn said...

Bobby, this is amazing colouring with your pencils, Wow! I'm sorry to see you leave us but I'm sure I'll see your beautiful cards around. Wishing you Happy Holidays and a Happy, Healthy & creative start to the New Year! Hugs, Gwendolyn

Anita in France said...

You'll be missed on the team, Bobby ... though you'll inspire wherever you appear! Gorgeous colouring on this wonderful image ... so festive and vibrant! Hugs, Anita :)