Sunday, April 21, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch #318 and The Male Room #109

When I saw the sketch for CAS(E) This Sketch I had an idea immediately.  Since it's a retro sketch I went back to see what I did previously and it was the same design.  Oops.  Back to the drawing board.  I originally did this
And this is the new card.
I gold heat embossed the image from MFT and colored in a few of the diamonds with Altenew Inks.  The sentiment from HLS was heat embossed on my new hemstitch die and the layer underneath was colored with the same inks to show through.

I'm also sending this card to The Male Room where they have an "Anything Goes" challenge - not using the optional OLC because of my sentiment.

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope those who celebrate had a glorious Easter.


8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

I love both cards Bobby, that harlequin is fabulous! I hope you had a lovely Easter!

I Card Everyone said...

The new version is just as lovely as the original... even better! Reminds me of another pattern I adore: argyle! Thanks for playing, Bobby!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love the argyle and bright colors, Bobby!

Lisa Elton said...

They're both fabulous Bobby!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the stamp and your colouring a SUPER card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Anything Goes/ One Layer challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable!

Anita in France said...

Geometric, graphic, stylish and so cool, Bobby ... this is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Lise Mariann said...

very cool! I LOVE your color choices and that sentiment rectangle on top of that cool geometric patterns makes this card very appealing to me. Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

x Lise Mariann, DT The Male Room Challenge