Wednesday, June 19, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch #326

I really didn't think I'd get a card made for CAS(E) This Sketch with all the turmoil at my house but I had the perfect stamp for the sketch and I just had to make the time.
The image is CP stamped in GinaK amalgam ink and the sentiment is HA stamped in CP All That Jazz on a MFT oval die cut, stacked four times. 

Gotta run.  Still putting things back together after the last of the carpet was laid this morning.  I'm hoping for a calm evening when I can do some stamping and enter a couple of challenges.

Thanks for taking time from your busy day to drop by.

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is wonderful Bobby! We've had a bit of turmoil too...of the drywall nature ~ ugh, the dust! Hope things settle down so you can get back to making more of your pretty cards!

I Card Everyone said...

Having seen a sneak peek of that fabulous flooring, I can't blame you for putting your stamps on hold, Bobby! It truly will be worth all the turmoil, my friend!
I'm in total agreement on this choice of stamp - it really seems to me that it was meant to be! Thanks for playing, my friend!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Perfect take on the challenge, I LOVE this card. So happy for you that you got new carpet, but yes, it's a LOT of work. But so worth it when it's done.

Anita in France said...

Striking and so stylish, Bobby ... this is fabulous! Hope you won't be running with all the remodelling for much longer! Hugs, Anita :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Turmoil at your house - I really can relate to that. Your card however radiates calm. I hope it gets better!

cm said...

Perfect take on the sketch! Turmoil? Hope all is well (as you can see, I'm commenting 'backwards' *grin*)
hugs~c

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful!