Saturday, March 7, 2020

Just Us Girls #526 - Word Week

It's Word Week at Just Us Girls and the word is 
Sue chose this and we all can't wait to see what you do with it.  
Here's my card.
The first thing I thought of was my band aids from MFT.  I cut three of them, added the center squares and some little pink hearts that are all part of the set.  My NBUS HoneyBee deckle dies cut both sides of a panel so the edge runs down the middle and is taped together with the band aids. ;)  The sentiment is also from MFT stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa.

Now it's your turn.  For inspiration please check out the Design Team and our guest designer Vicky Hayes.  If you enter a card in our challenge you may be our Chic of the Week.

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Bobby, that is just perfect! I love that little band aid die! This is sure to make someone smile!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Michele, what a cute die!! This is terrific Bobby!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love this design with those bandaids holding the pieces together! Such a perfect healing card that both you and I can appreciate!

Ina G said...

What fun you Jugheads had with the band aids this week Bobby. Love how they are all so very different. Yours is so cute with the tiny pink hearts. Great layout.

TK said...

Great card, Bobby, I love the two deckle parts apparently pulling apart and the band-aids doing their best to mend everything together!

Anita in France said...

Those soft colours are lovely for a caring card, Bobby ... and what a clever design with the two panels and those cute heart-bandaids! Hugs, Anita :)

Vicky Hayes said...

This is such a fabulous idea Bobby! I love the 'torn' panel that has been patched up with the healing band aids, prettily decorated with hearts and placed so perfectly at that angle too, to make room for the sentiment. So happy to be guesting with you and the team at JUGs this month! Vicky x

Nancy said...

Such a great idea to have the bandaids holding the pieces together! The added pink hearts work great too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute how the bandaids hold the paper together :)

Lisa Kind said...

What a cute design! Great challenge to use those band aids! Love this card!