Thursday, April 30, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #505

There are 5 Thursdays in April so I got to make a fifth card as a guest designer for Krafty Chicks Challenge.  The fifth week is always Anything Goes and since I need more Easter cards that's what I made.
It's not a very Easter-y Easter card but I thought the Spring colors would work well for one.  I used the C9 Fill-in Bloom stamp and although it looks blue here, the background is actually HA Soft Lilac.  The rest of the colors are from Altenew, the sentiment from Jillian Vance and the die cut from The Greetery.

I want to thank Nance and the rest of the Design Team at Krafty Chicks for having me as their guest this month.  It's been a great experience and introduced me to a new challenge that I will be playing in whenever I can.  How about you?


9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Looks like a Spring garden, Bobby! A bright and happy card for this rainy morning!

I Card Everyone said...

It's going to be easy to change that sweet Easter greeting to another on this darling design, Bobby. LOve that lilac color!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

You've done a fabulous job guesting with them Bobby! Your finale is so pretty!

Leanne said...

This is such a pretty card, love the color. Thank you so much for joining us this month was a pleasure seeing your cards each week. Keep in touch and hugs, L :)

TK said...

Beautiful, soft colors, perfect for Spring & Easter!

Lori Turner said...

This is so pretty, Bobby! Thank you so much for joining us in the Hen House this month - it's been such a pleasure having you and your wonderful cards each month - don't be a stranger xoxoxo

Anita in France said...

Bold, pretty and so spring-like, Bobby! Great GD inspiration all month ... and yes, you introduced me to a new challenge too ... have played and will be playing along! Thank you! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful...just beautiful!

Nance said...

This is a very pretty and colorful Easter card, Bobby. I think it's perfect for Easter! Thank you soooo much for Guesting with us this past month! I love your cards and creativity. Please stay safe and healthy and your family too. Hugs! XX