Saturday, August 7, 2021

Just Us Girls #596 - Word Week

I'm hosting Just Us Girls this week and the word for the week is: 


This is the time of year when fruit crops are ready for picking and so I've included some on my card.


Don't those apples, peaches and pear look wonderful on a black background?  I love those stamps from Sunny Studio.  They are so realistic looking.  The sentiment is from Altenew.

What crops will you feature on your card?  You will be making one, right?  For inspiration please be sure to check out what the Design Team and our guest designer Claire have made. 


 

9 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... I am so looking forward to working with you on JUGS! Love the black background...it was perfect on this card.

Bonnie said...

Wow! Gorgeous fruit, Bobby! I love how the black background makes the colors pop!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wow I thought these were stickers! Excellent stamps love them colored against the black.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your fruit looks absolutely amazing and so realistic! I love how they pop against the black background. Great choice of word for our Word Challenge

Lisa Elton said...

Yes, I like the drama the black background adds! Great card, Bobby!

Nancy said...

Bobby, They stamped so well and you achieved such vibrant colors too! Great card for the challenge! Have a great day!

Ina G said...

Wow Bobby what unreal amazingly coloured array of delicious fruit you have here. Too good to eat lol. Looks sensational with the black background.

Claire said...

As soon as I saw your card Bobby I popped over to look at that stamp set - I couldn't work out how you'd coloured them. They really do look like they could be picked straight from the card and eaten!

Cécile RIBON said...

Those fruits definitely look gorgeous against the black background. This card is so eye catching.