Thursday, October 21, 2021

Color Hues #28

I love red and kraft together, especially for Christmas, so here's a card I made for Color Hues using their colors.


The Altenew poinsettia was cut from red, inked around the edges with DI and the petal ends embossed with white.  I cut two panels using The Greetery's Nordic Frames and stamped the white one with a PTI sentiment.  This won't be the last you see of this die.  It makes a lovely dimensional flower in any color.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

10 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so gorgeous, Bobby! That poinsettia is beautiful! I love the details on the petals! So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

I Card Everyone said...

My most favorite of all my Poinsettia dies!! Spectacular time to use it, and these CH colors, Bobby!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Your pretty poinsettia pops on that kraft background! Marvelous card, Bobby!

Karen said...

It's one of my favorite dies and your white-tipped petals are absolutely gorgeous!The Nordic Frames are just wonderful with it! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

TK said...

White tips! Lovely poinsettia, and I'm loving the frosty tips too

Tracey McNeely said...

Stunning poinsettia Bobby and the embossed tips are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing whit us at the Color Hues!

Bonnie said...

I love this poinsettia and it's especially pretty with the white edges! A gorgeous Christmas card, my friend!

Loll said...

I love this colour combo for Christmas cards ... and yours is amazing, Bobby! LOVE that large, gorgeous red poinsettia. The white tips are so pretty and look like it's been snowing. Gorgeous layers for your backgrounds. xx

Nancy said...

Just a gorgeous card, Bobby! I think frosting the tips of the poinsettias was brilliant. I may borrow that idea! Thanks for playing at Color Hues!

Hannelie said...

Oh my goodness Bobby... love this poinsettia and your beautiful design makes it ( and the challenge colors) shine!
Thanks for joining us at Color Hues !