Monday, November 8, 2021

Color Hues #29

I've been making cards just for fun so haven't entered a challenge in a while.  Today's card is for Color Hues.  

I pulled out my Honey Bee coneflower and gave the die cuts a good inking with Distress in Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade and Ground Expresso.  The PTI frame was die cut from textured cardstock and layered three times over a TH stencil and PB sentiment. 

I'm so glad you dropped by.  Have a great week!




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card, Bobby! That little bit of stenciling in your frame adds so much interest!

Nancy said...

I have yet to use my coneflower and this pretty card was a good reminder! I agree with Lisa, the added stencil work really was a great idea. I am thrilled you chose Color Hues to play along with. Take care!

Cindy Beach said...

Having a day to play for fun, yaay! So glad you chose us to inspire. Your inked di cut is fabulous, and your design highlights it beautifully. Love the sentiment.

Bonnie said...

Ooh, I love this coneflower, Bobby! It's such a pretty die and beautifully colored! Great stenciled and framed background!

Karen said...

Like Nancy, my coneflower die is still unused, but this gorgeous card is all the inspiration I need to get going with it! Your card is simply stunning! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!