Thursday, November 18, 2021

Inkspirational #252

Here's the photo from the recent Inkspirational challenge.


Interesting, huh?  How would you be inspired?  This is what came to me.


I took a little liberty and gold heat embossed my Woodware stamp on navy instead of black.  The design fits perfectly on a mini slimline card and the sentiment is included in the image.  How much easier can it get? 

How are you coming with your Christmas cards?  Mine are done but I can't stop creating. ;)




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

This is beautiful Bobby, and the gold embossing on the dark blue is so elegant looking!! The whole image with the sentiment as part of it is SO pretty...lovely, lovely card!! And if you have too many cards, just send me two...I won't mind!! Haha!! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love this image and I love they way it fills your card! Embossing it in gold was the perfect choice. Beautiful card, Bobby!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful, Bobby! What a wonderful image to heat emboss. Navy and gold is a classic!

Bonnie said...

WOW! This is an awesome stamp and it's so elegant embossed in gold on the navy background!

Marina said...

I think the navy cardstock gives a really classy look to your gorgeous Christmas card. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

LeAnne said...

This is a stunning image, made even more beautiful with the gold embossing and blue background! LOVE it!