Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Inspired By #196 and NBUS #32

I bought a Christmas stamp set last year and never used it.  Not like me really but it was after Christmas and I forgot about it.  The photo at Inspired By was just what I needed to break it out.


The set is from Reverse Confetti and is stamped on Bristol and colored with Zigs.  They were placed on a panel cut with the Altenew Mix and Match frames, also new, that was popped up on foam.  I decided to leave off a sentiment.

Since everything is new I'm sending my card to the NBUS challenge too.  





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

6 comments:

Lori m said...

Very pretty holiday card, hugs, Lori m

Lisa Elton said...

I like the drippy well loved look of those candles! Lovely card, Bobby. So happy you played along with us at IB!

TK said...

I'm glad you remembered the stamp because it makes a beautiful card! Love the white on white start, then your pops of yellow, red & green.

Bonnie said...

No sentiment needed, Bobby! This is a beautiful stamp that I'm sure you'll use often! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Danni Reid said...

I am so happy you broke it out, this is so beautiful and PERFECT for the challenge @IB! I don't think it needs a sentiment either, it's completely lovely as-is!

Darnell said...

You nailed the IB challenge with this classic Christmas beauty, Bobby! I would pop this on my mantel as decoration! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell