Friday, May 6, 2022

Peace on Earth #155 and Christmas Craft Creations - April

I am way behind with my Christmas cards so I decided to check out some Christmas challenges and start making cards.  Today's card is for Peace on Earth and a new challenge to me Christmas Craft Creations

Christmas Craft Creations wants to see tartan so I found one in a paper pack and cut it to the size of my card.  Quite a while ago I mentioned to Marcia how much I liked an ice skate die she had and she was kind enough to cut the pieces out and send them to me, including the laces.  I'm just now getting around to using it.  I thought they would make a great focal point on the plaid.   I added a silver heat embossed sentiment from Hero Arts. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to those who live in the part of the world that celebrates this Sunday.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

7 comments:

Lisa E. said...

Those are pretty skates and I love that you captured the glare from one of the blades! Lovely card, Bobby!

Penny said...

Thank you for playing along in the Christmas Craft Creations challenge this month, the skates are great, especially the laces!

Diane said...

Those skates are fabulous! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace ON Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Darlene said...

LOVE the skates & the plaid ... perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

Jeanne H said...

Love, love your skates card. You are right, that die is wondereful.

Anonymous said...

Great Christmas card! I love that you put laces on the ice skates! Very clever. Thanks for sharing with us at the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Posted by Lori Kobular from the Peace On Earth Design Team