Monday, August 22, 2022

Color Throwdown #706

This is my third post for today.  I hope you don't mind.  After a prescheduled blog hop and a card I planned to post today, I was looking through my list of challenges and saw that Color Throwdown had colors I had used on a card made over a week ago but didn't have any place to enter it at the time.  The deadline for the challenge is fast approaching so I had to get it posted.  


I needed some sympathy cards and ordered the Dragonfly stamp from HoneyBee because I loved the sentiments and symbolism.  The dragonfly was heat embossed in gold and colored with artist markers.  A mesh from Dreamweavers was inked with Peacock Feathers for the background. 

Thanks for letting me invade your inbox once again.  Have a great week!





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Okay, Bobby, I don't know how this little 'hitchhiker' got by me but OH is he handsome! Love the stenciled background - it is stenciled, right? Beautiful way to send condolences!
=]

Jeanne H said...

Love this card and I expect the recipient will too.

Lisa H. said...

such a great card. I love that background with the image. so great together. thanks for linking up with CTD!

Bonnie said...

A beautiful dragonfly and a great background!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! The dragonfly is fabulous and the mesh in the background looks great!

Anonymous said...

Bobby I love dragonflies in fact they have been feasting at the end of the day this past week outside. Not sure what they are eating because the mosquitoes are pretty much done. Mayn e that's why! I love your beautiful design, so lovely!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sorry Bobby I didn't check my name for posting.

Bobby said...

I've been getting a lot of anonymous comments, Tracey. I think Google must have signed people out of their accounts.