Monday, August 22, 2022

Less Is More #471

One layer cards are not necessarily my favorite but that's the challenge at Less Is More.  They also want you to use your favorite flower.  My favorite is daisies and I have several daisy stamps but not with me.  I decided to go with my favorite Altenew flower instead. 


It's called Beautiful Day and I stamped the flower, masking it to stamp the leaves and smaller flowers which are colored with PolyChromos pencils.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I like that the second line is bolder which allowed me to stamp it right over the leaves and still be legible. 

Thanks for dropping by.  




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

I love this! Haven't used that stamp set in forever, you have inspired me to pull it out again. Your coloring is fabulous, really beautiful!!

I Card Everyone said...

It is such a gorgeous flower, Bobby - love it in this bright and wonderful orange! Gorgeous coloring, beautiful card!
=]

Jane Harrah said...

That card is lovely!

Bonnie said...

This Altenew stamp set is a classic and never goes out of style! Beautifully colored, Bobby!

Lisa Elton said...

I love this set too, Bobby and have never colored it orange - it's so pretty! Well done, my friend!

Sid said...

Thanks so much for joining us at 'Less Is More' this time with your beautiful CAS flower. Very brilliantly coloured and cleanly executed ..... Sid xx

Kathyk said...

Really pretty, love your chosen colour

Kathyk