Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tic Tac Toe #178

I'm in desparate need of masculine cards and when I saw the challenge at Tic Tac Toe it inspired me to create one.


I went with the first column down - masculine, wood, any shape die cut.  I found the wood-look DSP in a paper pack and once trimmed to A2 size I had enough left over to cut the triangle die from Eric Lee Creative. I cut it again in dark brown and cardboard to pop up the frame and then colored the pieces with Distress Inks to look like inlaid wood.  The sentiment from MFT was gold heat embossed on the same dark brown. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Please be sure to leave a comment.  I love to know you've been here.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Outstanding masculine card, Bobby!