Monday, October 24, 2022

CASology #408

I am so sorry to hear that the CASology challenge is closing at the end of the month.  I have been playing in their challenge for a long time.  In fact I went back and looked at some of the cards I entered and it was fun to do so.  I couldn't let them go off into the sunset without making a card for their last challenge - cozy.


Also recently closed is the stamp company Reverse Confetti.  I used their Christmas Candles for my card, gold heat embossing and layering the candle with greens stamped (and colored) in CP Spruce.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts. 

Thank you for 10 years of fun challenges, Melissa, and good luck with your new adventures.  Kudos to your design teams, present and past, for inspiring us to make CAS cards. 






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Such a stunning card, that beautiful soft background just makes the focal pop. I REALLY love this!!!

I Card Everyone said...

It's quite possible that this is where our paths crossed first, Bobby! The list of CASology cards is long and each was fun to make!
You've brought your CAS finest today - so beautiful!
=]

Loll said...

Beautiful Christmas card that definitely says "cozy" with the warm glow of light from your candle, Bobby. Sorry to hear CASology is closing. Seems to be the trend. xx

Bonnie said...

A beautifully decorated candle, Bobby! I love the soft blend of blue behind it!

Lisa Elton said...

You've given them a beautiful send off with this marvelous card, Bobby! I like that little wash of soft blue you added!

TK said...

Beautiful card to send the challenge off into the sunset, and your candle will light the way

Lori m said...

Gorgeous card, hugs, Lori m

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous. I love your card♥ Perfect Christmas Cozy

Jacquie Southas said...

This is gorgeous, Bobby! It is always a treat to see your designs in the CASology gallery.