Sunday, October 23, 2022

Christmas Craft Creations - October 2022 reminder

 There is still time for you to play in this month's Christmas Craft Creations challenge.

My card is CAS, depending on your definition.  Simple anyway.

It all started with Altenew's Perfect Poinsettia 3D embossing folder, borrowed from Michele.  I added Nuvo Glitter Drops to the centers and a word die from PB, layered with glitter cardstock on top.   

I want to thank the Christmas Craft Creations Design Team for having me as their guest this month.  It has been a long time since I've made a white on white card and it stretched my imagination and creativity.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It's an extraordinarily beautiful white Christmas card, Bobby! You were a wonderful guest designer!
=]

Anonymous said...

So stunning in it's simplicity. This is my all time favorite kind of card, just GORGEOUS!!!

Cornelia said...

This is perfection! White in white is so difficult to pull off well! You did it!

Lisa Elton said...

Wowza! This is beautiful, Bobby!

Loll said...

Gorgeous white-on-white card Bobby!! Love the amazing embossing from this lovely folder. Aren't crafting friends the best with sharing??!! Great work. xx

Bonnie said...

Another gorgeous white on white creation, Bobby! Love this embossing folder and how you've used it here with the bit of sparkle!

TK said...

Beautiful e/f -- it makes a beautiful card and I love your white on white!