Sunday, October 16, 2022

Color Hues #51

 I'm the guest designer at Color Hues for challenge #51.


I was going to use a pumpkin stamp but when I was putting away some things I made when I had a playdate with Michele, I saw this card that fits the colors perfectly.


Orange poinsettias you say?  I saw a pot of them last Christmas at Krogers and they were gorgeous.  You may be seeing more of them from me (and someone else - maybe the person I borrowed the stencil from).😁  The stencil is from WaffleFlower colored with Altenew inks.  The hot foil sentiment is also from WF, stacked up for dimension on this otherwise one layer card. 

Let's head on over to see what the Design Team has done with these colors.  I hope they inspire you to make a card in orange and green.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

15 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Don't think I've forgotten this gorgeous color combo, Bobby! I still giggle thinking I needed to 'buy' those inks when there they were in my stash all along!
Loved it IRL and still love it today! and, yes, you may just see them again SOON!
=]

cm said...

Your orange poinsettias are gorgeous, Bobby! A most lovely Christmas card! So thrilled to have you guest designing with us for this challenge!
hugs~c

!neke said...

Great card !!!!
groeten Ineke

Bonnie said...

Wow! Love that stencil and the unique colored poinsettias! So unexpected and so awesome!

Bonnie said...

Oh, and congratulations on your Guest Designer spot!

Anonymous said...

Bobby, This is such a pretty Christmas card and I hope you don’t mind but I certainly plan on making some orange poinsettia cards very soon. Thanks for being with us and the amazing inspiration!

Nancy E Leppek said...

Sorry, I am on my IPad it’s me! LOL

Karen said...

So glad to have you as Guest Designer! I love those orange poinsettias, and will now be keeping my eye out for them. It's a stunning Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done, Bobby and those colors are amazing! Congrats on guesting!

Darnell said...

Congratulations on Guest Designing, Bobby! I love how poinsettias come in different colors, even orange and I love them all over your beautiful card! Hugs, Darnell

Julie B said...

I love a poinsettia and this card suits me down to the ground! So happy to have you GD for us. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE how you used those colors. I have never seen an orange poinsettia, bet they are stunning. You have used that stencil perfectly, this is simply beautiful!

Marcia Hill said...

CONGRATS on your GD spot Bobby, and while I've never seen orange Poinsettia's before, I sure do love the look of these! What a beautiful stencil and the colors are just perfect! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Tracey McNeely said...

Bobby what a beautiful card, those poinsettia are just stunning and I'm so glad that you were our guest this challenge! xo

TK said...

While orange isn't a go-to color for me, this sure pulls at my feelers! LOVE the colors, and so sweet too -- pretty beautiful, Bobby!