Sunday, October 16, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #557

I stamped a number of the MFT Christmas Selfies when I visited Bonnie last winter and am now just getting them made into cards.  This one is for Freshly Made Sketches.


The snowmen were colored with Altenew Artist Markers.  What better place to put them than snowfall paper from Echo Park.  The sentiment is from Penny Black.  I'm slowly but surely getting my Christmas cards done. 


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think this is my favorite of this fun set, Bobby! I love how you've used it!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable, love this little trio!

Linda Callahan said...

Well now that looks like a fun crew! Adorable card for the season! Glad you joined us at FMS!

nancy littrell said...

Your Christmas Selfies snowmen are adorable and look so festive. Wonderful pretty snowflake pretty paper background too. TFS Bobbie. Hugs..Nancy

I Card Everyone said...

Such a fantastic trio of frosty friends, Bobby! Yes, they'll stay frozen nicely among those snowflakes! So cute!
=]

TK said...

Adorable trio -- they look pretty happy to be snowbuddies!